You have the right to withdraw from the sales agreement (“Contract”) concluded with YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (“Vendor”, “YNAP”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and return the purchased goods for any reason and without incurring in any penalty within twenty (20) days from the day in which you received the goods purchased on www.redvalentino.com unless a longer term is expressly provided by the applicable law.
You may choose one of the following methods to withdraw from the Contract:
a) duly fill and submit the online Return form available in the Customer Care area of www.redvalentino.com to the Vendor (in this case, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that it has received your return request);
b) fully fill and mail the dedicated form available in www.redvalentino.com to the Vendor*;
c) mail an explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the Contract to the Vendor.
With regard to instances b) and c) above, the form/statement duly signed by you shall be sent to the Customer Care at the registered office of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143. You will be responsible for proving that you exercised your right to withdraw from the Contract correctly and timely.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the Contract, the goods to be returned must be handed over to the courier in accordance with the procedures set forth in the following sections below within twenty (20) days from the day in which you received the goods unless a longer term is provided by the applicable law.
In case you withdraw from the Contract, you are not allowed to ask the replacement of the initially purchased garment with another garment unless the corresponding right is explicitly provided by the Vendor.
Your right to withdraw from the Сontract is excluded when established by the applicable law, for instance if you purchased customised or personalised goods, and/or sealed items that were opened after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
1. Conditions for exercising the right to withdraw from the Contract
The right to withdraw from the Contract shall be deemed correctly exercised if the following conditions are fully met:
- the right to withdraw has been correctly exercised within twenty (20) days from the day in which you received the goods purchased on www.redvalentino.com unless a longer term is expressly provided by the applicable law;
- the goods have not been used, worn or washed and, in any case, they are compliant with the requirements detailed in the section on compliance checks for returned products below;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is still attached to the goods (it constitutes an integral part of the goods);
- the goods are returned with their original packaging;
- the goods are handed over to the courier within twenty (20) days from the day in which you received the goods unless a longer term is provided by the applicable law;
- the goods are not damaged.
In case the relevant conditions are met, the Vendor fully reimburses the price of the purchased goods in accordance with the applicable law. The only expenses borne by you will be those for returning the goods.
2. Procedure for returning the goods to the Vendor
You can ship your returns to the Vendor with a shipping service of your choice and the return shipping will be at your own expense. Please verify that you have accurately completed and included with your package all the necessary documentation for customs clearance. Customs authorities require that all such documentation shall be written in English. We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. For further assistance, please visit our Customer Care area. The Vendor cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation. The Vendor recommends that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace the delivery at any time and you place adequate insurance on the package.
3. Compliance checks for returned goods
You will be notified in case the returned goods cannot be accepted due to their non-compliance with the conditions set out in points a) and e) of section 1 above, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount you paid upon purchasing the goods. The Vendor will inform you via e-mail in case your return is not accepted. Within fourteen (14) days from the receipt of this e-mail from the Vendor you may choose, at your own expense, to have the goods sent back to you in the conditions in which they were returned to the Vendor, informing the Vendor of this choice in accordance with the terms that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, if you do not inform the Vendor of your choice to have the goods sent back to you in the conditions in which they were returned to the Vendor and cover the delivery expenses in advance or fail to collect the said goods, the said omission to act will entail your refusal from the title to the said goods and entitle the Vendor to dispose of the goods at its own discretion.
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all packaging, accessories and documents. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example, the Vendor may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s) or has not been returned. Please note that the identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense. If you refuse said delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products. If the return conditions are met, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted and the Vendor will refund the purchase price of the returned merchandise (minus shipping fees, as applicable). If you use UPS and the pre-printed label a return fee of $6.00 applies to every return and will be deducted from your refund.
4. Conditions for product exchange
In certain specific cases, duly specified in the Returned Goods Form, you are allowed to replace purchased products with other products, instead of being refunded the relative price.
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- exchanges shall only be permitted with respect to certain products, and such products shall be identified by the use of the word “REPLACEMENT” as indicated in the Return Form;
- exchanges will only be permitted for a different size or color of the product you originally ordered. The available exchange options will be indicated in the Return Form;
- you may request the exchange of one or more purchased products within and not later than twenty (20) days from their date of delivery, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronic means to us within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced must be shipped within twenty (20) days of their date of delivery;
- you may only submit a single exchange request for each product purchased (an exchanged product cannot be changed again);
- the products for which you request the exchange must be returned to us in their original condition and packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal still attached and intact;
- the products to be exchanged that belong to a single order must be returned to us in a single shipment. The Provider reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for exchange separately.
5. Refund terms and procedures
Once the Vendor has received the returned goods and checked that all requirements have been met, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted and YNAP will proceed with a full refund, or, if the products are found to have decreased in value due to any use of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics and functioning, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the amount deducted from the refund and YNAP will proceed with the refund of the remaining amount. Regardless of the payment method used upon purchasing the returned goods, your refund will be processed as quickly as possible, and, in any case, within ten (10) days from the day in which the Vendor is informed of your decision to withdraw from the Contract. We will process your refund request once we have verified that the terms and conditions for the return set out above have been met.
The Vendor will refund you using the same payment method you used upon purchasing the returned goods, unless you have expressly agreed with the Vendor on a different payment method and under the condition that you will not be subject to any additional charge as a consequence of the refund. In case the recipient of the goods indicated in the order form differs from the individual who made the payment for such goods, and if the right to withdraw from the sale contract is then exercised, the refund will be made by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment. The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned goods depends on the form of payment used:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time may vary depending on the card issuer.
- Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible within 24 hours of the refund confirmation email. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account may vary depending on the card issuer.
6. Return of wrong, damaged and defective goods
Shall you return a good due to an error ascribable to the Vendor or because it is damaged or defective, you must inform YNAP submitting the online Return form available on www.redvalentino.com within twenty (20) days from the delivery; in case a purchased good appears to be damaged or defective after twenty-first (21st) day from the delivery, please contact the Customer Care to obtain further information for the return.
You must return the wrong, damaged or defective goods in the same condition in which they were delivered to you. Letters b, c, d, e, f of section 1 above stipulating the general conditions for the return of goods and provisions of section 2 above shall be applied for the purposes of the present section.
YNAP performs checks of all goods returned as wrong, damaged or defective in accordance with the procedure set forth in section 3 above. Upon approval by YNAP, goods returned by you because they are wrong, damaged or defective shall be refunded in full, including the costs of delivery and return (in accordance with the procedure specified in section 4 above), and you shall be duly notified of the refund via e-mail within a reasonable term.
In case YNAP cannot be deemed liable for the damages or defects of the returned goods, you shall be notified that the return of such goods cannot be approved by YNAP and you may choose, at your own expense, to have the goods sent back to you in the conditions in which they were returned to the Vendor, informing the Vendor of this choice in accordance with the terms that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, if you do not inform the Vendor of your choice to have the goods sent back to you in the conditions in which they were returned to the Vendor and cover the delivery expenses in advance or fail to collect the said goods, the said omission to act will entail your refusal from the title to the said goods and entitle the Vendor to dispose of the goods at its own discretion.
7. Identification Tag
We remind you that all goods sold by the Vendor are endowed with an attached identification tag with a disposable seal which is an integral part of them. Please try on the goods without removing the tag and the seal. Goods returned without the tag and the seal will not be accepted by YNAP.
8. Applicable laws
This Return Policy constitutes an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and are governed by EU and Italian applicable laws on consumer protection, provided the imperative adoption of Russian applicable laws on consumer protection if more favourable for the Consumer.
Your return can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. If you send the package with UPS, return shipping costs charged to the customer will correspond to $6.00, to be deducted from the refund. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a different courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products once they are placed with the courier of your choice.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
11. Force majeure
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.